Thursday, September 29, 2005

Something Out of a Horror Movie...

...or it's just my finger. I wanted to post something so that people could see my stitches. This image came from me putting my hand on the scanner in my house, so it's not necessarily the clearest thing known to mankind. I will try and find someone with a digital camera so you can see my face too(not that there's anything wrong with it, just so you can see its more, or so I can make a goofy face), but well, that hasn't happened yet.

I know everyone wants to hear the whole story, but honestly that would take a while, and it kind of hurts to type, so you'll have to go on the plain facts for now (or call me if you want the details):
1. The accident occurred around 5pm, Monday, September 26 while I was cooking dinner.
2. I was splitting apart frozen pork with a butter knife.
3. The butter knife slipped and hit my finger.
4. As of this moment, there isn't much feeling on the left side of my finger above the cut.
5. The four stitches come out Thursday, October 6, one week from today.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. Like I said, call me if you want the details. If you deserve to get the details, you already have my phone number.

No comments: