Wednesday, February 19, 2003

The Depressing Reality that is MY INBOX!!

Upon Checking my e-mail this evening I was surprised to find that I had nine messages in my inbox, a shockingly high number for me. I excitedly clicked on the Okay button and began to view the treasure that had entered my computer via telephone lines. The first message was from my youth pastor who had forgotten to attach a document to a previous e-mail. Since the document purtained to tonights Thirst (the name of my youth group), and also since I was not in attendance this evening, I did not care about this e-mail. The next message came from my friend, Desiree. She had sent me a list of the best dorms at Florida State University to aid me in my Housing Application process since I hope to attend FSU next school year. The following 5 messages were from United Airlines, telling me what special deals were available for today for their Frequent Flier Members. The last 2 messages were from Juno, my service provider, informing me that they have some GREAT DEALS available for Juno members, like getting Juno Platinum for just $9.99 (plus tax).

So after this depressing journey into my e-mail I decide that I really don't care about e-mail, I see all of my friends at school anyway (except of course for all of my friends/relatives that live in different states/countries).

No comments: