Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ouch

So, I've got this ginormous zit on the side of my nose, one of those ones that just kind of sits there and hurts. I just thought I'd share that. Oh, and it hurts...a lot.

I got to be an invigilator for the IB Math exams today for UHS. That was fun...sort of. I sat there and read a book for half of it, peering over the top of the page at the students as they sat and squirmed. I looked through the exam, then realized that I don't remember half of the stuff in there. Although I didn't actually take that exam. I was in the next math up, and we didn't even study Venn diagrams. Anyway. It was fun...sort of. I talked to my senior year English teacher/IB Coordinator for an hour after the exam, which was pretty cool. Caught up, reminisced, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I'ma go now, mkay.

No comments: