Wednesday, July 26, 2006

That's It...

...I'm leaving the country. No seriously, I'm leaving. I'll be in Canada for two weeks. If something earth shattering happens and you absolutely must get in touch with me, you're out of luck...I'm sorry. You could try e-mailing me (laura.copenhaver@gmail.com), but I'm not making any promises.

I will be:
-watching the cousin tie the knot in Mississauga (harder to spell than Mississippi)
-road tripping it out to the east coast (Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island) with the parents and the brother-ito. Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Oh, and hurray for iPods and laptops and Animaniacs and books
-chilling in Mississauga/Toronto with the cousins and visiting friends of my parents (and support raising).

I return to the good old U.S. of A on August 10, eh!

No comments: