Tuesday, December 28, 2004

One Thing Really Quick

I really shouldn't even be contemplating writing in this blog at the moment, for it is but a few hours until I have to wake up to get ready to go to Campus Crusade's annual Atlanta Christmas Conference for all the schools in the southeast. Anyway, I should be sleeping right now, but I was doing laundry for until the wee hours of the morning, and now I've just finished packing and am getting everything in order to leave (money wise..making sure there's enough money in the checking account, that kind of thing). My room however, will remain a disaster area until I get back (and in reality probably till I go back to school, I mean, let's be honest, when you're living out of a suitcase, it's hard to not have clothes all over the floor. Anyway, must go, have some Z's to catch before leaving. I'll let you know how the conference goes.

No comments: