Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Walrulopes and Tiger Chicken

More Photoshop Assignments posted for your enjoyment.

The greatly feared, but rarely seen Tiger Chicken. I'm really not quite satisfied with it, but I got tired of messing with it. I'll probably end up going in again and working on it some more. The stripes are particularly frustrating, since they are not actually black, and I can't get the eyedropper tool to pick up the correct color, as it is in fact several colors.

The docile Walrulope. It has difficulty eating, since it's tusks tend to get in the way when it tries to graze, which is why they are all but extinct. Again, not quite satisfied with it. The tusks and whiskers of the walrus head look a bit digital, but they are significantly better than they were before. I do like the ears and the horns. I had to move the one on the right and cover the natural horn, which is why that area might look a little dodgy.

Anyway, that's that. This was two class periods of work (probably around 5.5-6 hours). Time consuming, but fun.

Outside of schoolwork, I've been good. I got sick last Thursday, and spent all of Cru Fall Getaway sniffling and coughing, but I'm almost fully recovered now, just a little coughing every now and then. Anyway, I still had a blast at getaway. I'm not back into the swing of things though. I skipped class for the first time this semester. Tennis. We were learning the backswing, but I'll learn eventually.

I'm trying to catch up on all the stuff I missed from being out of town this weekend. The house had Fall Cleaning and a house meeting on Saturday, so I have to clean before Wednesday night, lest I be fined. Apparently everyone is not happy with my roommate and I in our BM choices, so we've been trying to work all of that out this week. It's all good though, when it comes to food, you can't make seventeen people happy simultaneously. We do have room to improve though, so it's just more work to do.

Anyway, I have to get cleaning, because on top of homework, house responsibilities, being tired, I have Bible Study tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a very creative person and it shows! I think I can see why the Lord did not make tiger chickens. I am truly amazed at what the program allows you to do.

Great job, Laura.

Keep up the good work but do get some sleep!

Love,

Mom