Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An Update Concerning the Previous

Well, it's been a week since my midterm, and I think I've gotten far enough away to talk about it now. I sat down and looked at the paper, and thought, "I'm gonna be okay."

I was right, until I hit the essay. I had no idea how to answer either of the options. I didn't realized that we were supposed to study a few people in depth (neither did anyone else), so I basically made something up. It was basically incoherent. Perhaps the worst bit of writing I've done since my Freshman year of high school. I think I did get some extra credit, though, so I'm hoping for at least a B. We'll see.

On a totally different note, we had our 2nd Annual Thanksgiving in October on Monday. I spent most of Sunday and half of Monday cooking and I've come to a couple of conclusions:

1. I'm never cooking a Thanksgiving dinner alone again.
2. Cooking a turkey isn't any easier the second time around.
3. Rolls -1 cup of water do not rise.
4. Southerners don't stuff their turkey, or use apples, or have mashed potatoes.

That is all.

No comments: