Saturday, September 25, 2004

Deplorable Lack of Humor

Today I have felt a deplorable lack of humor. I was not particularly funny in my classes, not at home, not walking between class, nowhere. I am hoping that people just didn't find me funny today. Not that many people do in general. My roommate, M., doesn't seem to find me very funny lately. Some things that I find rip-roaring hilarious don't seem to even tickle her fancy. Maybe I'm not artsy enough. Maybe she's just a humor snob, and if it came from this nation, it can't be funny. Maybe I'm just not that funny. It's ok, I haven't been funny for most of my life. High school drama class: wasn't funny. Sunday School: wasn't funny. Summer job: wasn't funny. Funnier than the job itself and the 50 year old women that work there, but still, not funny.

I think I'm tired.

No comments: