Saturday, June 14, 2003

My my my my my...has it really been that long? Well, I guess it's sort of understandable, I have been-well-busy, sort of, ina not really kind of way. Since my last Blog I graduated from High school, big accomplishment now-a-days right? That was an interesting experience, but more annoying than anything. you know how there is ALWAYS someone who insists on trying to start "the wave" in commencement, and can never get it in his or her blocky head that this is for their parents who are probably at that moment hanging their head in shame that their child has made a complete ass of his or herself in front of the entire graduating class, as well as the thousand or so people that are watching them. Gosh, as fate would have it, I was forced to sit a seat away from one such person. The majority of the ceremony he spent trying to stand up on his chair without being caught by the lady that was standing next to our row the whole time because the crapweasel kept standing up!!! Is he really that stupid, or does he just act like that? Commencement is a pig giant piece of poop.

No comments: