Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Back in the Library With Some Random Thoughts

I haven't been here for a while, not to just sit and chill out. Several times I've spent endless hours researching various theatre related topics, all of which have become ridiculously boring to me, but not since early this semester have I just sat, wrote, talked to people online, etc. I kind of miss it. It's nice to relax for a few moments in the midst of my hectic world. Oh, my tummy's growling.

Do you ever get the feeling that all of the classwork you have to do really won't relate to your life outside of college? I get that feeling all the time. What do I care about research papers and how to do all that crap properly? I want to build things, make them look pretty to people in an audience. Maybe I'm just sick of school. It's not hard to get sick of school. There's always so much to do, and it's not that it's difficult, just a pain in the butt.

My parents and brother were here this weekend. We went down to "Springtime Tallahassee" and it was kind of boring, but it was nice being with them again, doing something other than sitting around the house playing Nintendo (although that is one of my favorite things to do at home). It was a little strange seeing them in this venue, it's totally different than what I'm used to, but good none the less.

My neck pops a lot, I should go see a chiropracter.

No comments: