Friday, June 24, 2005

Four Weeks Down, One Week To Go...

...not that that's a good thing.

Sorry I don't have any cool pictures for this week. We've been really busy this week, and I'm stressing out about talking at the weekly meeting on Tuesday. Pray for me will you? I'm a little nervous, but I know I can get through it with the power of the Holy Spirit. Anyway, yeah, not much to say. Our outreach went pretty well, a whole lot of people showed up, and we definitely got to talk to people, so yeah, that was cool. And the boys got to wear hair nets, and yes, I got pictures. Anyway, I'm actually supposed to be at game night liming with the Bajan students, so yeah, not much time, gots to go now.

















Here's a lizard that was outside our apartments, it was crazy huge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for ya!
Love you and miss you.
Amy<><

Laura said...

Awww..a post talk thanks from me to you. It actually went pretty well, so I guess the prayer worked!
Love Ya, can't wait to hang out when you get back.
~Laura