Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Photoshop Fun

I'm sitting in the School of Theatre Computer Lab right now, taking a break from my Photoshop homework. I have to say, I'm really loving this class. I can't remember the last time that I spent more than two hours doing homework for one assignment and truly enjoyed it. I'm tired, and my eyes are starting to bug out a little bit, but really, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else at this point in time. Well, maybe bed, but I wish I was there all the time, so I don't think that counts.

Anyway, I thought since I'm here, and working, I might as well show you what I've been doing.

The writing on the bottom left reads, "I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine". It's a quote by Audrey Hepburn as found on IMDB. It's funny to think that a woman who was considered (and still is) among the most beautiful in the world would have a problem with her self image. But enough waxing philosophical. Here's that frame a little bigger:



Anyway, I think that corner is the one I'm the most proud of. I like all those pictures from various films and stages in her life, and I like how I put them in the sections of her umbrella. It took me about an hour to do that, which is probably a bit much, because it really wasn't that hard, but a good bit of that hour was spent trying to remember how to do stuff, as well as fiddling around with various filters and such.

But now I have a bit of a dilemma, because I have no idea what to do with the fourth picture. They all have to be changed/distorted in some way, and I'm fresh out of ideas. Anyway, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Anyway, I hope you liked looking at my homework. I'm sure I'll post more of my assignments as they come.

No comments: