Wednesday, November 01, 2006

More From Photoshop Class

I just got my portfolio back from Photoshop class, and I did just fine (no surprise, the prof is really laid back). Anyway, I thought I'd share my latest completed project. This took 3-4 (including the time I spent online finding images) hours start to finish.


This is a concept page for a ten-minute play called "Clara's Husbands," which is a humorous take on a woman who can't really decide what she wants in a man. Anyway, I had a good time doing this project. It was basically a lot of layering image upon image with varying opacity.

Anyway, now we're working on photo restoration. He had us print a photo of ourselves, tear it into six pieces, and scan it back into the computer. We get to fix it in Photoshop. I started a little, but it's turning out to be much more time consuming than I anticipated. There is a lot of very detailed work that I'm not really used to doing. Anyway, I'll put it up when I get done with it.

No comments: