Thursday, December 07, 2006

At the End of All Things

Can it be possible that I still have a desire to write after the night I just had? I suppose it is, for here I sit, my butt in the same chair it's been in since 11pm last night (with a few breaks, of course). Every part of my body aches a little, especially my fingers and my eyes. I could do with some sleep right about now. I don't want to though, because I know that if I do I might not wake up in time to get to class and turn in this paper. That would be disastrous, and I don't want to risk it.

Last week I looked at my to do list wondering if it would all get done. I can say with confidence that if God didn't come in and bail me out, I probably wouldn't have made it with my sanity intact. There was just too much to do. Better time management throughout the semester and especially this past weekend (I'm still trying to figure out why I read Equus Friday night instead of Doctor Faustus) would have alleviated some of the stress I've felt in the last 48 hours. But that is all a part of the learning experience. That's probably why I'm in college. Anyway, I'm beginning to think that me writing when my brain feels like mush is probably a bad idea. So, I'm going to go now. Hunt down some food maybe. Mmmmm...food.

Oh, and I feel like I need to vomit. Perhaps its from staying up all night.

No comments: