Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear Santa...

... (if you exist),

I have been a good girl this year (relatively) and would like the following items for Christmas. If you can't afford them on a missionary's salary, that's okay.

  • Passion, inspiration, courage
  • An A in Advanced Shakespeare (I got it)
  • A MacBook (if you're even thinking about it, you probably should talk to me)
  • Photoshop (to go with the new MacBook...again with the talk to me)
  • A New Bible (one that doesn't have cartoons named Jericho Joe and audacious multi-colored pages with titles like "Sex," "School," and "Dating" across the top)
    • New Bible would preferably have the word "Study" in it somewhere on the cover.
  • a book light
  • A Nintendo Wii (if it so happens that the Brotherito and I aren't able to get one before then)
  • A sense of style
  • A calendar
  • Harry Potters 1-3 DVD (Special Editions)
  • Animaniacs Season 2 on DVD
  • Pinky and the Brain Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD
  • my two front teeth

No comments: