Thursday, December 18, 2003

Weekly Updates and Random Thoughts

When I got my trusty computer this summer, I discovered something call Sound Recorder among the programs that come in the Windows XP default package, and I had a blast recording things on it. When I departed for college, I decided that I wanted to maintain more than just e-mail communication with my two best friends (who just happen to be roommates) at the other Florida school, so I have used that medium to let them hear my voice every once in a while. It's actually kind of fun, I highly recommend it.

I hung out with Ruth and Amanda tonight, it was fun, and something I haven't done in years...literally. We baked cookies and talked about stuff, the cookies weren't so great, but talking was fun.

This afternoon I didn't get up until really late, cause I went to Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King last night. It was awesome.

I love Christmas vacation, especially since it means that I don't have to be in school.

Being a doctor is a hard enough profession as is without having to worry about law suits all the time....hence, people need to back off and cut them some slack, they are people too who make mistakes. PS-my BP is down now that I'm off that medication that my doctor prescribed.

I have horrible posture, maybe I should work on that.

I really like butterscotch.

That's all for now, maybe write more later.

No comments: