Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just Thought I'd Brag A Little...

85 words

Touch Typing

As I sat on my bed furiously typing the random selection of words this website generated, I began an attempt to make sense of the randomness. Instead of words, I began to see phrases, almost as though my mind was automatically searching for a story. It was one of the most bazaar stories I've ever heard in my life, although I think some of the things my students come up with could probably rival it. There was something about cowboys and Indians, and students missing school...I don't know.

The point is, my mind wanted to make sense of it. I'm sure a psychologist somewhere could give me a completely logical reason for this. For now, though, I think I will chalk it up to having an overly active imagination.

Whatever the case, Donations Services did me well as far as my finger speed goes. Just another thing with which I can wow my students.

No comments: